Garage Door Reinforcement Strut Extender Kit for Nine Foot Wide Doors
Garage Door Reinforcement Strut (1) One 7′-11″ 22 gauge strut with (1) One 32″ – 20 gauge strut extender ( Total weight 7.5 Lbs. ). Using a 32 inch long, 20 gauge strut as an extender creates a 9-foot long strut and enables the strut to be much stronger than a standard 9′ strut and shipped at a reasonable cost. Our strut connector kits come with a starter hole in the middle. However, the 9 foot doesn’t include a center starter hole because every door setup is unique
- (1) 7′-11″ x 2-1/4″ 22 Gauge Galvanized Steel Strut
- (1) 32″ x 2″ 20 Ga. Strut Extender
- (6) Six – #8 1/2 in. External Hex Flange 7/16″ Hex-Head Self-Drilling Screws
- (10) 1″ External Hex Flange 7/16″ Hex-Head Self-Drilling TEK SCREWS (Installation)
- 10 – 15 minutes if needed, I-Phone Facetime technical support for assembly or installation advice (Android users visit the Google App Store and download Google Duo)
- FREE SHIPPING UPS GROUND 1 to 5 Days Orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days
Customers will receive an email with tracking number and estimated delivery day within one business day. Customers have the option to submit interior photo’s of their door or a short video of the door closing and we will reply with our suggested placement of the strut(s) and any other recommendations to fix your door.
Additional items that we recommend and will help make your door run like new again
Opener Reinforcement Bracket: If you top panel is compromised with cracks, chances are the cracks in your door panel were created by the torque exhibited on the top panel when the opener closes the door. The opener bracket distributes the force on the doors center vertical style. Click for more information
XiKe 12 Pack Blue 2″ Nylon Garage Door Roller 7″ Stem, Quiet/Durable and High Load, Use 6200-2RS Double Seals Precision Bearings. Rollers come in 4″ and 7″ long stems. Should your cable snap or come off the pulley, 7″ rollers are more likely to keep your door on its tracks. Click here for more information
- Power Drill
- 7/16-in x 1-7/8-in Standard(SAE) Hex Nut Driver
- Tape Measure
- Vice Grips
Struts, returned for up to 30 days if the item is in its original condition and packaging. The customer pays $40 for shipping to return the product. Contact us first for a return shipping label.
If the strut doesn’t perform to your expectations and you are willing to submit a short video of your door opening and closing. We will review it and make recommendations to move the strut. If that doesn’t fix the problem, we will provide a full refund.