DIY Garage Door Strut Connector Kit for Sixteen Foot Wide Door
DIY Garage Door Strut Connector Kit – (2) Two 7′-11 in. 22 gauge garage door struts and (1) One 36 in. long 20 gauge strut connector to join the two pieces together. The DIY Garage Door Strut (three piece) is 15% to 20% stronger than a standard 22 gauge 16 foot long strut and less likely to twist or torque out of place.
NET WEIGHT = 12.65 Lbs.
- (2) 7′-11″ x 2-1/4″ 22 Gauge Galvanized Steel Struts for 16′ wide door.
- (1) 36″ x 2″ 20 Gauge Strut Connector
- (12) #8 1/2 in. External Hex Flange 7/16″ Hex-Head Self-Drilling Screws
- (10) 1″ External Hex Flange 7/16″ Hex-Head Self-Drilling TEK SCREWS (Installation)
- 10 – 15 minutes if needed, I-Phone Facetime technical support for assembly or installation advice (Android users visit the Google App Store and download Google Duo)
- FREE SHIPPING UPS GROUND 1 to 5 Days Orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days
Customers will receive an email with tracking number. Customers have the option to submit interior photos of their door or a short video of the door closing and we will reply with our suggested placement of the strut(s) and any other recommendations to fix your door.
Optional @ Check-Out:
- 7/16 in. MAGNETIC NUT DRIVER
Struts are secured to steel garage doors with (10) 1″ Self Drilling Screws (included)
- Power Drill
- 7/16-in x 1-7/8-in Standard(SAE) Hex Nut Driver
- Tape Measure
- Vice Grips
For instructions on installing this product, refer to the instruction tab in the menu
Additional items that we recommend and will help make your door run like new again
Opener Reinforcement Bracket: If you top panel is compromised with cracks, chances are the cracks in your door panel were created by the torque exhibited on the top panel when the opener closes the door. The opener bracket distributes the force on the doors center vertical style. Click for more information
XiKe 12 Pack Blue 2″ Nylon Garage Door Roller 7″ Stem, Quiet/Durable and High Load, Use 6200-2RS Double Seals Precision Bearings. Rollers come in 4″ and 7″ long stems. Should your cable snap or come off the pulley, 7″ rollers are more likely to keep your door on its tracks. Click here for more information
Struts, returned for up to 30 days if the item is in its original condition and packaging. The customer pays $40 for shipping to return the product. Contact us first for a return shipping label.
If the strut doesn’t perform to your expectations and you are willing to submit a short video of your door opening and closing. We will review it and make recommendations to move the strut. If that doesn’t fix the problem, we will provide a full refund.