Residential Garage Door Strut Connector Kit for Eighteen Foot Wide Door
The limit for shipping a long item “standard shipping” is 96 in. Anything over that, the shipping rate for a 18-foot Strut is about $190 by a freight carrier. The next best thing is to take (2) two 7′-11″ – 22 gauge garage door struts and use a 56 in. long 20 gauge strut to connect the two long strut pieces. The strut is 15 to 20% stronger than a standard 18′ strut and less likely to Twist or torque out of place.
- 2) 7′-11″ x 2-1/4″ 22 Gauge Galvanized Steel Struts for 18′ wide door.
- (1) 56″ x 2″ 20 Gauge Strut Connector
- (12) #8 1/2 in. External Hex Flange 7/16″ Hex-Head Self-Drilling Screws
- 10 – 15 minutes if needed, I-Phone Facetime technical support for assembly or installation advice (Android users visit the Google App Store and download Google Duo)
- FREE SHIPPING UPS GROUND 1 to 5 Days Orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days
Optional @ Check-Out:
- (12) SELF DRILLING 1″ TEK SCREWS (To attach strut to door)
- 7/16 in. MAGNETIC NUT DRIVER
- Power Drill
- 7/16-in x 1-7/8-in Standard(SAE) Hex Nut Driver
- Tape Measure
- Vice Grips
For instructions on installing this product, refer to the instruction tab in the menu